Telekinetic Volley (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: up to one touched object per level weighing up to 5 lbs. each
- Duration: 1 rnd/lvl or until discharged (D)
- Saving Throw: none (object)
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The touched items levitate in your space. When you cast the spell and once per round thereafter, you can launch one item at a target of your choice as a standard action. The ranged attack is made as if you had thrown the item unless it’s ammunition for a weapon, in which case the attack is made as if fired from a crossbow, heavy (if a crossbow bolt), a slingstaff (if a sling bullet), a blowgun (if a dart, blowgun), a longbow, composite with a +2 Strength rating (if an arrow).
- When you launch ammunition with this spell, you don’t take a penalty on your attack rolls for lacking proficiency with the ammunition’s weapon; you do, however, take the usual –4 penalty for throwing an improvised weapon if you launch an item not intended to be used as a weapon. The attack roll uses your caster level in place of your base attack bonus and your INT or CHA modifier (whichever is higher) in place of your DEX modifier. Range increment and proficiency penalties apply as normal. The attack has an effective STR bonus, if applicable, equal to the higher of your INT and CHA modifiers. The spell is discharged when all touched items have been launched.