Teleportation Circle (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 9
- School: Conjuration
- Domain: rune 9
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, M (A handful of amber dust, worth 178 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: 3x3 square area within range
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: Will negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You mutter the contrasting sounds of this powerful spell in a rapid-fire fashion. Upon completion of the spell, you choose a 3x3 square space within spell range to which you have line of sight and line of effect.
- In that space, you create a malleable warp in space. You may now choose, as an immediate action, to teleport any and all creatures within the space to any other open space within spell range (as counted from your current space), enemy or allies, which can include yourself. Creatures must be teleported to a congruent space: If they were standing on a surface, they must arrive on a similar surface (you can't drop them from the ceiling, for example). If they were flying, they must remain in flight. The direction of their subsequent movement is always under their control, you cannot zap a running foe into a wall, they can simply stop running or change direction.
- All creatures are allowed a saving throw as described above to negate the teleportation. If used on allies, they frequently choose to fail this save deliberately.
- Once the area of effect is created, it persists until the end of the encounter, and may teleport one additional creature per round as the caster has immediate actions to use for this purpose. This spell can be used as a powerful movement buff, or a powerful positioning aid against enemies.