Thorn Javelin (Ranger Poultice)
- Level: Ranger 1
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature you attack with the ray
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: No
- You call to the Green for a weapon, and the Green provides. A wooden thorn, wicked and barbed and long as your finger, slick with poison, appears in your open hand. The thorn dashes forth from your hand to a target creature to which you have line of sight and line of effect, as a ray attack.
- If you strike the foe with your ranged touch attack, they suffer (Circle 1 damage): 1d4 points of damage per character level (max 5d4 at character level 5) of piercing (physical, common) damage, and gain the Sickened condition from the noxious poison. If you miss, they suffer no ill effects, and the spell is discharged.
- The Green sends its aid, but you must succeed or fail on your own merits....