- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 9
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V S M (Two small hollow glass or ceramic spheres, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 caster levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), enemies you choose, all of which must be within 50 feet of each other.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Some spells are spoken, but this one is screamed aloud, at throat-tearing, vision-blurring intensity, and at the culmination you smash two brittle globes to powder against each other in your hands.
- Upon completion of this spell, you choose targets as defined above up to your maximum allowed number. The very fabric of reality shatters around them, inflicting (Circle 9 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 25d6+75 at character level 25) of thundercrash (energy, rare) damage. Creatures who make the saving throw described above only take half damage.