- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Illusion
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A vial of lies, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), creatures you choose near your space
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You strike a dynamic pose as you scream musically, your voice soaring in triumphant joy. At the peak of your exultations, your hair stands on end, and explodes! Or, it seems to. This is all an illusion, after all.
- Creatures you choose within 20 feet of your space suffer (Circle 8 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 21d6+63 at character level 21) of sonic (energy, common) damage. If they make a saving throw as defined above, they only take half damage, but the damage type changes to fictive (energy, uncommon) damage, as the raw magic tears at their senses. At level 20 the range of the illusion increases to 25 feet from your space, and at level 30, it increases to 30 feet from your space.