Tirade (Rage Power)
- Requires: Barbarian 1, Superstitious Mien
- Benefit: Once per round as a free action, you issue a furious stream of biting words and harsh invective at a nearby foe, calling on the spirits to blight his luck. One foe within 15 feet of you that you can perceive must make a saving throw vs. a DC of 10 + half your barbarian level + your WIS modifier or become Jinxed until the start of your next turn.
- Tirade cannot be activated in the same round as any other rage powers capable of inflicting a status condition, unless it inflicts status conditions from the same array (i.e. Jinxed, Hexed or Cursed).
- 10th Level: You can choose a foe within 30 feet of you that you can perceive as the target of your Tirade (increased a from 15 foot range).
- 20th Level: Tirade now inflicts Hexed, instead of Jinxed, if the creature fails its saving throw. If it lands, the Hexed condition lasts until the start of your next turn.
- 30th Level: Tirade now inflicts Cursed, instead of Hexed, if the creature fails its saving throw. If it lands, the Cursed condition lasts until the start of your next turn.