Condition Severity: Weak
You have been hit with an effect which hampers your flexibility, such as a blast of cold, being partially transformed to stone, or having your blood turned more viscous by a poison.
- You take a -4 penalty to Reflex saves.
- All of your movement speeds are reduced by 10 feet.
- If this reduces one or more of your movement speeds to 0 or less, you are treated as though you do not have the movement speed at all (e.g. if you are flying, and your flight speed is reduced to 0, you fall, since you no longer have a way to stay aloft).
- The Torpid condition automatically ends at the end of your next turn.
- You can spend a swift action to attempt an Escape Artist check against the Maneuver Defense of the creature who inflicted this status. If there is no creature involved, the DC is a challenging DC for the CR of the effect. If you succeed, you shake off the condition. If you fail the attempt, the condition still ends automatically at the end of your turn (or at the end of your next turn, if the condition was inflicted in the middle of your current turn).