Touch of Mercy (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 2
- School: Enchantment
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A tiny soft pillow, embroidered with sigils, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature touched
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Will negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You cast the soothing refrains of this spell, charging your hands with merciful power. You touch a target creature, imbuing them with merciful inclinations.
- The target creature deals only Non-Lethal Damage with all of its physical attacks. Damage taken by creatures or objects that are not subject to Non-Lethal Damage is not converted to Non-Lethal Damage and remains lethal damage. The attack retains all of its other normal properties. A Flaming Sword, for example, would deal non-lethal slashing damage, but the Fire damage would remain lethal.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.