Treasure Stitching (Spell)
- Level: Bard 4, Cleric 5, Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (a piece of embroidered cloth no larger than 10-ft. square worth 100 gp)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: all objects on cloth
- Duration: 1 day/lvl (D)
- Saving Throw: FORT negates (object)
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You can transform all objects placed on a cloth into an embroidered, two-dimensional representation, making it easy for you to store and transport the items. You can pile any amount or weight of objects on the cloth so long as the pile stays within the dimensions of the cloth (up to a 10-foot cube).
- When you cast the spell the entire pile disappears into the cloth, replaced by a highly accurate, sewn picture of the pile from whatever angle you wish. The cloth retains its normal weight and dimensions. You can restore the pile of objects at any time as a full-round action by unfurling the cloth and ordering the spell to end, consuming the cloth. Anyone else wishing to restore the objects must successfully dispel your spell. If the cloth is destroyed or significantly damaged, all objects held within the cloth are lost. This spell cannot affect artifacts or other sorts of similarly unique objects.