Tremor Blast (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A runed stone, broken through the rune, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe), in a 30-foot area (6 x 6 square space) adjacent to the caster.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You create a minor earthquake, inflicting (Circle 1 damage): 1d4 points of damage per character level (max 5d4 at character level 5) of bludgeoning (physical, common) and the Quelled condition on all non-flying creatures in the affected area who fail their Reflex saving throw. If the saving throw is made, the damage is halved and the Quelled condition is negated.
- Though the earthquake is small and focused on the ground, if the area is particularly unstable, the spell might cause items to topple, stones to shake loose from the walls or ceiling, and so on at the GM’s discretion.