True Seeing (Spell)
- Level: Alchemist 6, Cleric 5, Druid 7, Sorcerer/Wizard 6
- School: Universal
- Domain: knowledge 5
- Subdomain: revelation 5
- Bloodline: arcane 6
- Elemental School: void 6
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (an eye ointment that costs 250 gp)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: creature touched
- Duration: 1 min/lvl
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You confer on the subject the ability to see all things as they actually are. The subject sees through normal and magical darkness, notices secret doors hidden by magic, sees the exact locations of creatures or objects under Blur (Spell) or Displacement (Spell) effects, sees invisible creatures or objects normally, sees through Illusions, and sees the true form of (polymorph)ed, changed, or transmuted things. Further, the subject can focus its vision to see into the Ethereal Plane (but not into extradimensional spaces). The range of True Seeing conferred is 120 feet.
- True Seeing, however, does not penetrate solid objects. It in no way confers X-ray vision or its equivalent. It does not negate concealment, including that caused by fog and the like. True Seeing does not help the viewer see through mundane disguises, spot creatures who are simply hiding, or notice secret doors hidden by mundane means. In addition, the spell effects cannot be further enhanced with known magic, so one cannot use True Seeing through a Crystal Ball (Magic Item) or in conjunction with Clairaudience / Clairvoyance (Spell).
- This spell lays a dual charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell instead lays a dual charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a dual charge, a divine charge, or an arcane charge, may choose only one of these effects to keep. Dual charges are treated as both an arcane and a divine charge, and a creature may only ever have a single arcane charge and divine charge present on them at a time.