True Strike (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Universal
- Domain: destruction 1, luck 1
- Subdomain: fist 1
- Elemental School: void 1
- Casting Time: Immediate Action
- Components: V, F (A small wooden replica of an archery target, runed, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: you
- Duration: Until the start of your next turn
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You pin a tiny wooden badge to your chest, of an archer's target. During combat, with a mere word, the target glows with deadly power, as does your weapon! You then strike with deadly accuracy.
- You gain temporary, intuitive insight into the immediate future during your next attack. Your next single attack roll (if it is made before the end of the next round) gains a 1d4+1 Arcane or Divine bonus to-hit, depending upon the caster. Additionally, you are not affected by the miss chance that applies to attackers trying to strike a concealed target.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.