Twilight Haze (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Illusion
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe) in a fog that spreads in 20-ft. radius, 20 feet high (a space 9x9x4 squares on a side)
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You create a gray haze that obscures sight (as Fog Cloud (Spell)) and causes the illumination level within it to dim by one step (e.g. bright light becomes dim light, dim light becomes darkness). Since this spell produces an illusion rather than a true physical fog, it is unaffected by wind and can be cast underwater.
- This spell is immune to dispersal by Dispersing spells. Dispel Magic or Disjunction effects are still effective. GM's adjudicate all unusual circumstances.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.
- The charge this spell lays affects the caster, not the creatures in the fog.