Undeath to Death (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 6
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (diamond powder worth 178 gp)
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), unliving creatures only, within range
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You coat your hands in crushed diamond, symbolic of light, and then you strike at those unliving abominations which trouble you. This spell inflicts (Circle 6 damage): 1d6+2 points of damage per character level (max 16d6+32 at character level 16) of light (energy, uncommon) damage to all non-living creatures chosen to which you have line-of-sight as described above. Affected creatures are allowed a saving throw as above to take half damage. Affected targets do not have to be within a certain distance of one another.
- This spell is effective against all undead and constructs, and GM's may adjudicate all creatures as Immune or not if it is uncertain that they are 'living'.