- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 9
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V,S,M (A tiny clockwork gear of silver, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You intone the weighty dictats of this spell in a solemn voice, as you seize the very levers of control for Reality Itself, reach out and touch a creature or object you choose...and Unmake it. You may make a melee touch attack as part of the action of casting this spell if you wish.
- The massive energies of this mighty spell lance through any target you touch, regardless of its composition, and leave snaking trails of emptiness behind. Touched creatures suffer (Circle 10 damage): 1d6+4 points of damage per character level (max 25d6+100 at character level 25) of disintegration (physical, rare). Touched unattended objects up to size Huge suffer 1d6+4 points of Siege Damage per 10 caster levels, drop fractions. (Note that metamagic feats to increase damage will increase this Siege Damage.) Unmake does not work against magic items, as the innate aura of such items disrupts the caster's grasp of their Inner Reality.
- If you miss your touch attack, the mighty, unmaking energy remains in your grasp, and you may attempt another touch attack, as a standard action, at a later time. If the spell is not discharged in the combat in which it was cast, the energy dissipates to no effect.