Unravel Destiny (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Universal
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A bit of wood from a gallows, worth 1gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Will negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You utter a dire portent, causing destiny and fate to unravel around the target unless they make a saving throw as described above. This profoundly disturbing effect causes the target to suffer a cumulative –2 penalty on all ability checks, attack rolls, saving throws, and skill checks for every Action Point it possesses. The target can reduce this penalty by spending Action Points normally, but it takes (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) points of holy (energy, rare) damage (if the caster is Divine) or (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) points of stellar (energy, rare) damage (if the caster is Arcane) for each Action Point spent while this spell is in effect.
- Note that this spell is only effective against Roles, and as such, is not counted as a Condition to which Roles are Immune.