- Level: Bard 1, Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Illusion (glamer)
- Casting Time: Immediate Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature touched
- Duration: Until the start of your next turn
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like Invisibility (Spell), except the spell is very quick to cast and the effect only lasts for 1 round. Like the invisibility spell, this spell immediately ends if the subject attacks any creature.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.