Wall of Force (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 7
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A pinch of carefully graded powdered quartz, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: One wall segment five feet wide and ten feet tall per ten caster levels, 2 at 11th, 3 at 21st, and 4 at 31st.
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: none
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- A Wall of Force spell creates an invisible wall of pure force. The wall cannot move and is not easily destroyed.
- The Forcewall completely fills a number of squares per casting as detailed above. The Forcewall is always squared-off, meaning creatures cannot cut the corners when trying to move around it. Once placed, the Forcewall is fixed for the duration.
- While the Forcewall must be vertical, you can shape it in any continuous path along the ground that you like. Choose squares that are occupied by the Forcewall and place them in a continuous shape as desired (corner to corner or edge to edge). It is possible to create cylindrical or square Forcewalls to enclose specific points.
- If cast multiple times, several castings can be 'joined together' to create longer or taller Forcewalls. Each five foot long and ten foot tall segment created can be placed side to side or above an existing segment, and they join together to form a seamless Forcewall.
- It need not touch the ground or any other surface, although doing so makes it more difficult to go around. The Forcewall must be continuous and unbroken when formed, namely, all squares for its length must be unoccupied. This Forcewall does not break line of sight for visual senses, although it is utterly impervious to all other senses, and is even Invisible to sight-based senses. Certain movement types, such as Flight, Vaulting, or Burrow may circumvent its effects.
- Forcewall is immune to hit point damage, but can be Sundered. Roll a Sunder check against the Maneuver Defense of the caster plus one per Spell Level. Each five foot secion of Forcewall has a Durability of 1. It cannot be Dispelled or Disjoined, although Disintegrate (Spell) destroys it, as does a Rod of Cancellation.