Ward Shield (Spell)
- Level: Cleric 4, Sorcerer/Wizard 4
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: shield touched
- Duration: 1 min/lvl
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- With a touch, you enchant a shield and enable it to protect its wielder from hostile spells.
- The shield grants Spell Resistance (SR) 10 + your caster level against spells so long as the shield can be interposed between the wielder and the spell effect. A Ward Shield does not provide SR against area effect spells such as Fireball (Spell), but does provide a +5 bonus on REFL saving throws against such spells.