Water Walk (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 2
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M (A carefully preserved thistledown, in a crystal vial, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, touched creature
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The creature you touch gains a Hover speed equal to their Walk speed, but only while they are directly above a non-solid surface, ie, one unsuitable for normal Walk. This is not usable to move while next to any surface tilted more than forty-five degrees. (Rises one square for each square.) This allows you to walk over water, mud, blood, lava, or any other liquid or uncertain surface. Note that walking over lava is very hazardous, even without touching it. See the Environmental Effects page for details.
- If cast while underwater, this spell pulls you directly toward the nearest surface at your Walk speed as if making a Run maneuver, until you can stand upon it.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.