Condition Severity: Moderate
You have been made clumsy on your feet, granting your enemies an opportunity to strike while your defenses are lowered.
- You lose your Dexterity bonus to AC (if any)
- You lose your Dexterity bonus to Maneuver Offense and Maneuver Defense (if any)
- The act of starting your turn is treated as a free action that provokes an attack of opportunity. As a result, at the start of your turn, all enemies which threaten you may an attack of opportunity against you.
- You may choose not to take this free action, but doing so prevents you from taking any actions during your turn, except for free actions (such as talking or making saving throws). This would also mean you cannot spend a standard action to clear the Wobbly condition, as described in the "Ended-By" section, below.
- Assuming you act, if you perform any other actions during your turn which provoke attacks of opportunity, and threatening enemies have attacks of opportunity remaining, you can be attacked up to once per enemy per action you take which provokes, as normal.
- You may spend a standard action to get your bearings, steady yourself, and end the wobbly condition.
- You can spend a move action to attempt an Escape Artist check against the Maneuver Defense of the creature who inflicted this status. If there is no creature involved, the target is a challenging DC based on the CR of the effect. If you succeed on the check, you shrug off the condition. You may only attempt this once – if you fail the Escape Artist check, you may not try again, and must recover by some other means.
- If not cleared, the wobbly condition automatically ends at the end of the encounter.