Absorb Toxicity (Druid Spell)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Level: Druid 4
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M (A dose of poison, worth, potentially, a lot.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe), a space 15 feet wide by 60 feet long (a 3 square by 12 square space), the short side of which must be adjacent to your space.
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Special
Save DC: Special
- Spell Resistance: No
- You gaze upon the vial of poison in your hand, a mad smile quirking your lips, as a truly crazy idea fills your psychopathic little head. You decide to drink the poison, casting this spell between sips, the magic racing against the deadly effects to preserve your life and make the poison...so much worse.
- While under the effect of this spell, you are immune to poisons with which you come into contact, the dose of magically charged toxin in your body overwhelming any external effects.
- While you have a poison absorbed within you, you can use a standard action to retch it forth in a huge gout of toxic spray. This fills a space 15 feet wide by 60 feet long, of which one square of the fifteen foot side must be adjacent to your space.
- All creatures in the area of effect, wholly or partially, suffer (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) of poison (physical, uncommon) damage, to which is added the full effects of the dose of poison you just spewed them with. The deadliness of this spell is dependent upon the strength of the poison you expend to power the spell. The save DC, bonus damage inflicted, and any extra effects are wholly based upon the poison. This spell does not change the effects of the poison, it merely allows a single dose to affect numerous creatures, at full strength, with one action.
- If the spell's duration expires before you have retched up the poison, you suffer the full effects yourself as the spell ends, without benefit of save. So don't do that.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep when the new spell is cast. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.
Mana Burn Circle Damage
|Spell Circle||Burn Cost||Req'd Char Level||Base Dice||Max Dice|
|0||N/A||N/A||1d4 per 2 character levels||max of 4d4 at character level 8|
|1||N/A||1st||1d6 per character level||max of 4d6 at character level 4|
|2||+1||3rd||1d6 per character level||max of 6d6 at character level 6|
|3||+1||5th||1d6 per character level||max of 10d6 at character level 10|
|4||+1||7th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 12d6+12 at character level 12|
|5||+1||9th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 15d6+15 at character level 15|
|6||+1||11th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 16d6+32 at character level 16|
|7||+1||13th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 20d6+40 at character level 20|
|8||+1||15th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 21d6+63 at character level 21|
|9||+1||17th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 25d6+75 at character level 25|
|10||+1||19th||1d6+4 per character level||max of 25d6+100 at character level 25|
|11||+1||21st||1d6+5 per character level||max of 25d6+125 at character level 25|
|12||+1||23rd||1d6+6 per character level||max of 27d6+162 at character level 27|
|13||+1||25th||1d6+7 per character level||max of 27d6+189 at character level 27|
|14||+1||27th||1d6+8 per character level||max of 29d6+232 at character level 29|
|15||+1||29th||1d6+9 per character level||max of 29d6+261 at character level 29|
|16||+1||31st||1d6+10 per character level||max of 30d6+300 at character level 30|
|17||+1||33rd||1d6+11 per character level||max of 30d6+330 at character level 30|
|18||+1||35th||1d6+12 per character level||max of 30d6+360 at character level 30|