Atavism (Druid Spell)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Level: Druid 4
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature you choose
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Fortitude negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The Spark of Civility is a marvelous thing, the root of all civil behavior and the foundation upon which the world advances. The Green despises it. The Spark weakens. The Spark makes indolent and weak. Fortunately, the Green knows how to remove the Spark, if properly asked, albeit for only a short time.
- By bringing forth the primeval ancestry of the target creature you choose, you awaken a savage engine of destruction.
- The target gains a +2 Divine bonus on all d20 rolls to-hit, save, or confirm critical threats, gain a +2 Divine bonus on all special ability DCs such as class features, abilities, spell-casting, etc., add +10 feet to all movement types they possess, gain +2 temporary hit points per caster level of the caster, and gain a +2 Divine bonus to AC and Maneuver Defense. In addition, all melee weapon damage rolls gain a bonus equal to the caster level of the caster.
- The price is heavy. The targets primal instincts take hold for the duration of this spell. They no longer are able to speak or understand language of any sort, even though spell casters can cast spells without hindrance, replacing normal speech with growls, snarls, and roars. They recognize friends from enemies, and will not attack wantonly if that was not already in their nature, but they lose the ability to grant flanking bonuses, and no longer can use flanking bonuses from their allies. They are unable to make any Skill rolls that entail communication (Bluff, Sense Motive, Diplomacy, Intimidate, etc.)
- With the loss of the Spark, they have lost the ability to work together with others. Fortunately, the effects are only temporary, but few are the beings who will accept the dire blessings of the Green without trepidation.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep when the new spell is cast. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.
Mana Burn Circle Damage
|Spell Circle||Burn Cost||Req'd Char Level||Base Dice||Max Dice|
|0||N/A||N/A||1d4 per 2 character levels||max of 4d4 at character level 8|
|1||N/A||1st||1d6 per character level||max of 4d6 at character level 4|
|2||+1||3rd||1d6 per character level||max of 6d6 at character level 6|
|3||+1||5th||1d6 per character level||max of 10d6 at character level 10|
|4||+1||7th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 12d6+12 at character level 12|
|5||+1||9th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 15d6+15 at character level 15|
|6||+1||11th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 16d6+32 at character level 16|
|7||+1||13th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 20d6+40 at character level 20|
|8||+1||15th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 21d6+63 at character level 21|
|9||+1||17th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 25d6+75 at character level 25|
|10||+1||19th||1d6+4 per character level||max of 25d6+100 at character level 25|
|11||+1||21st||1d6+5 per character level||max of 25d6+125 at character level 25|
|12||+1||23rd||1d6+6 per character level||max of 27d6+162 at character level 27|
|13||+1||25th||1d6+7 per character level||max of 27d6+189 at character level 27|
|14||+1||27th||1d6+8 per character level||max of 29d6+232 at character level 29|
|15||+1||29th||1d6+9 per character level||max of 29d6+261 at character level 29|
|16||+1||31st||1d6+10 per character level||max of 30d6+300 at character level 30|
|17||+1||33rd||1d6+11 per character level||max of 30d6+330 at character level 30|
|18||+1||35th||1d6+12 per character level||max of 30d6+360 at character level 30|