Bless (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 1
- School: Enchantment
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, DF
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), allies you choose within range, plus the caster.
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: No
- You pronounce the beneficence of your Deity, granting Divine Assistance to yourself and a number of allies you choose as noted above. Bless can affect allies within two squares of your space at your first character level, increasing to three squares at 6th level, four squares at 11th, five squares at 16th, six squares at 16th, eight squares at 21st, ten squares at 26th, and twelve squares at 31st level.
- Bless fills your allies with courage. Each ally gains a +1 Divine Bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against all effects. Both of these benefits increase to +2 at 20th character level.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.