Command (Cleric Spell)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Until the start of your next turn
- Saving Throw: Will negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You call upon your Divine Authority, enforcing your words with Deific Will to make them into a nearly invincible compulsion. You choose a single creature within range. You give the subject a single command, which it obeys to the best of its ability at its earliest opportunity. You may select from the following options.
- Approach: On its turn, the subject moves toward you as quickly and directly as possible for 1 move action. The creature may do nothing but move during its turn, and it provokes attacks of opportunity for this movement as normal.
- Drop: On its turn, the subject is treated as though a successful Disarm maneuver was carried out against it. It can't pick up any dropped item until its next turn.
- Fall: On its turn, the subject falls to a knee and remains Quelled for 1 round. It may do nothing else but fall to a knee, and cannot take any actions while quelled.
- Flee: On its turn, the subject moves away from you as quickly as possible for 1 move action. It may do nothing but move during its turn, and it provokes attacks of opportunity for this movement as normal.
- Halt: The subject stands in place for 1 round. It may not take any actions (not even fighting defensively) but is not considered helpless.
- If the subject can't carry out your command on its next turn, the spell automatically fails.
Mana Burn Circle Damage
|Spell Circle||Burn Cost||Req'd Char Level||Base Dice||Max Dice|
|0||N/A||N/A||1d4 per 2 character levels||max of 4d4 at character level 8|
|1||N/A||1st||1d6 per character level||max of 4d6 at character level 4|
|2||+1||3rd||1d6 per character level||max of 6d6 at character level 6|
|3||+1||5th||1d6 per character level||max of 10d6 at character level 10|
|4||+1||7th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 12d6+12 at character level 12|
|5||+1||9th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 15d6+15 at character level 15|
|6||+1||11th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 16d6+32 at character level 16|
|7||+1||13th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 20d6+40 at character level 20|
|8||+1||15th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 21d6+63 at character level 21|
|9||+1||17th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 25d6+75 at character level 25|
|10||+1||19th||1d6+4 per character level||max of 25d6+100 at character level 25|
|11||+1||21st||1d6+5 per character level||max of 25d6+125 at character level 25|
|12||+1||23rd||1d6+6 per character level||max of 27d6+162 at character level 27|
|13||+1||25th||1d6+7 per character level||max of 27d6+189 at character level 27|
|14||+1||27th||1d6+8 per character level||max of 29d6+232 at character level 29|
|15||+1||29th||1d6+9 per character level||max of 29d6+261 at character level 29|
|16||+1||31st||1d6+10 per character level||max of 30d6+300 at character level 30|
|17||+1||33rd||1d6+11 per character level||max of 30d6+330 at character level 30|
|18||+1||35th||1d6+12 per character level||max of 30d6+360 at character level 30|