Endure Elements (Ranger Poultice)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Range: one target creature, Creature Touched
- Target or Area: creature touched
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This poultice creates a robust liniment, pungent and powerful. The holder can slap this sticky, smelly, plaster on themselves or a creature they can touch. A creature protected by Endure Elements suffers no harm (no environmental damage) from being in a hot or cold environment. They can exist comfortably on the Prime Material Plane in conditions between -50 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit without having to make saving throws. The creature's equipment is likewise protected.
- Endure Elements doesn't provide any protection from fire (energy, common) or cold (energy, common) damage caused by anything other than the environment (i.e., monsters, spells, traps, or other non-weather effects), nor does it protect against other environmental hazards such as smoke, lack of air, and so forth.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.