Revision as of 17:26, 29 April 2013 by Reese (Created page with ': A modified Pathfinder campaign, set in the iron city of Fane. === Character Creation === : Stat generation will use a point buy system, with 28 points. Stat costs are: Stat …')
- A modified Pathfinder campaign, set in the iron city of Fane.
- Stat generation will use a point buy system, with 28 points. Stat costs are:
Stat || Cost 8 || -2 9 || -1 10 || 0 11 || 1 12 || 2 13 || 3 14 || 5 15 || 7 16 || 10 17 || 13 18 || 17
- No more than one stat may be below a 10, and no stat may exceed an 18 without a racial mod. For those of you who would like to use a calculator, this web page has a fairly useful one: http://tools.digitalightbulb.com/pbcalc.html (use the first one on the page; the second one uses different numbers).
- All of the core classes and races are available. If anyone wants to select a class or race outside of core rules, please let me know, and we can look it over to ensure it is balanced with the rest of the classes or races. That said, I will not allow ECL races, and I strongly discourage the truly weird races. If you really have to play a half-grell, and have some compelling reason why you think having tentacles instead of thumbs is a good idea, we can discuss it, but you should expect me to say no.
- Do not create a backstory for your character. Instead, please focus on personality traits and quirks, as these will be far more useful to you. All will be explained once we start the campaign.
- Starting gold for all characters will be zero.
- Multiclassing is permitted, but you must have at least 5 levels in a class before you can change to a new one. If this completely horks up your plan for a particular prestige class, let me know, and I might make an exception. This is primarily to prevent 'class dipping' and saving throw min-maxing.