Your ancestors were erudite, highly cultured, and some would even say, otherworldly. You have inherited every dram of that genteel, ethereal nature. Your birthright is laughing grace, edged with a razor's wit and the ability to delight in the circumstances of others, both gracious and dire. The capricious power smiles in your veins, secretly delighted as you unlock your heritage.
A sorcerer with this bloodline gains a bonus Natural Talent in the Disguise skill. Natural talent skills can have any ability modifier added to them, in place of the ability modifier they normally use. In addition, natural talent skills never suffer from an Armor Check Penalty, even if the assigned ability modifier is STR or DEX.
Upon gaining a 3rd level in the sorcerer class, and at every odd-numbered sorcerer class level thereafter, the sorcerer's bloodline provides them a bonus spell known, in addition to the spells known granted by the sorcerer class. These bonus bloodline spells do not increase the number of spells the sorcerer may cast per day.
- 3rd: Animate Rope
- 5th: Dancing Lantern
- 7th: Juxtaposition
- 9th: Least Polymorph
- 11th: Adjustable Disguise
- 13th: Final Sacrifice
- 15th: Charm Monster
- 17th: Master's Escape
- 19th: Summon Monster V
- 22nd: Hostile Juxtaposition
- 24th: Damnation Stride
- 26th: Apparition
- 28th: Move Earth
- 30th: Mirage Arcana
- 32nd: Heart of Glass
- 34th: Dominate Monster
Upon gaining a 4th level in the sorcerer class, the character may choose one bonus feat from the list below. The sorcerer's bloodline grants them additional bonus feats for every 5 sorcerer class levels beyond 4th (i.e. 9th level, 14th level, 19th level, 24th level, 29th level, and 34th level). In all cases, the sorcerer must meet the prerequisites of the feat in order to select it.
Sorcerers with the Fey bloodline gain a +1 bloodline bonus to the Save DC of any Charm or Dominate spell they cast.
Sorcerer bloodlines grant powers to the sorcerer at 1st, 6th, 11th, 16th, 21st, 26th, and 31st sorcerer class levels. These powers are:
- 1st: Clever Treachery (Ex) You may use the Treachery skill feature of your Disguise skill starting at Sorcerer level 1.
- 6th: Fleeting Glance (Sp): You can turn invisible as a swift action once per day. This invisible state lasts until you break it by attacking, it is dispelled, the end of your next encounter, or you begin a full night's rest. This ability functions as Greater Invisibility starting at sorcerer level 16. You can use this ability twice per day at sorcerer level 11, three times at sorcerer level 21, and four times per day at sorcerer level 31.
- 11th: Laughing Touch (Su): As a swift action, once per day, you may make a melee touch attack against any creature. If you succeed, the touched creature bursts into gleeful laughter, inflicting the Rattled condition until the end of the encounter, or they act to clear it. You may use this ability one additional time each day for every five class levels you possess in Sorcerer. If you are wielding an Implement, the bonuses to-hit for that item apply to this ability.
- 16th: Dual Spirit (Ex): Half your spirit resides in another plane. Once per day, as an immediate action, you may delay the effects of one weak or moderate status condition until the beginning of your next turn. At 24th level this also effects strong status conditions. At 32nd level you may use this ability twice per day.
- 21st: Fey-Souled (Su): Your soul becomes one with the First World. You gain immunity to poison and DR 10/common. Creatures of the animal or magical beast type will not attack you unless compelled to do so through magic, or you attack them first.
- 26th: Ageless Fey (Su): You may ignore one point of Essence Suppression, Essence Omission, or Essence Destruction any time you are subjected to such effects. If you are struck with one point of such effects, they have no effect. If you are struck with two or more, the effect upon you is reduced by one.
- 31st: Fey Magic (Su): You may reroll any caster level check made to overcome spell resistance. You must decide to use this ability before the results are resolved. You must take the second result, even if it is worse. You can use this ability at will.