Firebelly (Alchemist Extract)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This elixir is so invincibly spicy that even Alchemists, who have famously indestructible palates, are obliged to sip slowly. The effect is blindingly potent, bringing tears of joy to the eyes at how improbably hot this stuff is.
- Once drunk, a magical fire warms your belly, granting you 3 points of Resistance against cold-based Environmental Effects, as well as ER Common/5, but only against Fire and Cold damage. The ER/Common increases to ten points at character level 10, 15 points at level 20, and 20 points at level thirty, although the environmental benefits, alas, are fixed.
- The banked flames in your belly grant a comfortable sense of bonhomie, as well as making your midriff cozily warm to the touch (but not enough to damage you or anything else). This cozy warmth acts as a weak campfire, lending others adjacent to your space immunity to Cold-based Environmental Effects. Cuddly!
- You may choose to end the elixir's effect early. As a standard action, you can breathe a 15-foot cone of flame (a 3x3 square space adjacent to your space) that deals (Circle 1 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 4d6 at character level 4) of fire (energy, common) damage. Affected targets are allowed a save as above for half damage.
Mana Burn Circle Damage
|Spell Circle||Burn Cost||Req'd Char Level||Base Dice||Max Dice|
|0||N/A||N/A||1d4 per 2 character levels||max of 4d4 at character level 8|
|1||N/A||1st||1d6 per character level||max of 4d6 at character level 4|
|2||+1||3rd||1d6 per character level||max of 6d6 at character level 6|
|3||+1||5th||1d6 per character level||max of 10d6 at character level 10|
|4||+1||7th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 12d6+12 at character level 12|
|5||+1||9th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 15d6+15 at character level 15|
|6||+1||11th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 16d6+32 at character level 16|
|7||+1||13th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 20d6+40 at character level 20|
|8||+1||15th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 21d6+63 at character level 21|
|9||+1||17th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 25d6+75 at character level 25|
|10||+1||19th||1d6+4 per character level||max of 25d6+100 at character level 25|
|11||+1||21st||1d6+5 per character level||max of 25d6+125 at character level 25|
|12||+1||23rd||1d6+6 per character level||max of 27d6+162 at character level 27|
|13||+1||25th||1d6+7 per character level||max of 27d6+189 at character level 27|
|14||+1||27th||1d6+8 per character level||max of 29d6+232 at character level 29|
|15||+1||29th||1d6+9 per character level||max of 29d6+261 at character level 29|
|16||+1||31st||1d6+10 per character level||max of 30d6+300 at character level 30|
|17||+1||33rd||1d6+11 per character level||max of 30d6+330 at character level 30|
|18||+1||35th||1d6+12 per character level||max of 30d6+360 at character level 30|