Condition Severity: Strong
You have driven yourself to nearly the point of death. You fall to the ground, barely able to move.
- You gain the Splayed condition, which cannot be cleared or degraded to Prone until the Incapacitated condition is ended.
- You can take no actions other than to crawl 5 feet over normal terrain.
If the ability, trap, or effect description includes specific directions for how the condition is ended, then that is the primary means of ending this condition. In many cases, it is the only way to end the condition. If nothing is specifically listed for ending the condition, then the following methods can be used to end it, instead:
- The Incapacitated condition automatically degrades to the Exhausted condition after you rest for 8 hours.
- Creatures which require less than 8 hours of rest for a full-night's rest still require 8 hours of rest to degrade the Incapacitated condition to Exhausted.
- Fatigued → Exhausted → Incapacitated