Your ancestors have gifted you a deep connection to the physical world through your aura. The energetic flows of the world are made of putty in your eyes, malleable and changeable. Your blood sings with the ability to makes things as YOU want them to be, not as they are, and you find endless delight in imposing your will on the world.
A sorcerer with this bloodline gains a bonus Natural Talent in the Might skill. Natural talent skills can have any ability modifier added to them, in place of the ability modifier they normally use. In addition, natural talent skills never suffer from an Armor Check Penalty, even if the assigned ability modifier is STR or DEX.
Upon gaining a 3rd level in the sorcerer class, and at every odd-numbered sorcerer class level thereafter, the sorcerer's bloodline provides them a bonus spell known, in addition to the spells known granted by the sorcerer class. These bonus bloodline spells do not increase the number of spells the sorcerer may cast per day.
- 3rd: Break
- 5th: Expeditious Excavation
- 7th: Flaming Sphere
- 9th: Fog Cloud
- 11th: Pellet Blast
- 13th: Force Anchor
- 15th: Pillar of Ice
- 17th: Solid Fog
- 19th: Rolling Stone
- 22nd: Pillar of Stone
- 24th: Fluid Form
- 26th: Moving Mountain
- 28th: Prismatic Spray
- 30th: Standing Wave
- 32nd: Pillar of Lava
- 34th: Volcano
Upon gaining a 4th level in the sorcerer class, the character may choose one bonus feat from the list below. The sorcerer's bloodline grants them additional bonus feats for every 5 sorcerer class levels beyond 4th (i.e. 9th level, 14th level, 19th level, 24th level, 29th level, and 34th level). In all cases, the sorcerer must meet the prerequisites of the feat in order to select it.
Sorcerers with the Primeval bloodline gain the ability to inject their own unique connection to the world into their magic.
For energy damage, they may substitute one Common Energy damage type for any energy damage type normally called for in any spell they cast. They choose the Common Energy type they have an affinity for at first level, and that energy type then remains for their entire career.
For physical damage, they may choose one Common Physical damage type for any physical damage type normally called for in any spell they cast. They choose the Common Energy type they have an affinity for at first level, and that energy type then remains for their entire career.
Once they have chosen their damage types, any time that they cast any spell which inflicts energy or physical damage, they may choose, at the time of casting as a free action, to substitute their bloodline damage types instead. Any unusual cases are adjudicated by the GM, as normal. Note that they must substitute Energy damage for energy damage, and Physical damage for physical. They cannot cast a Fireball and substitute the normal Fire (energy) damage for Piercing (physical) damage. They could substitute the Fire damage for Lightning, or Cold.
Sorcerer bloodlines grant powers to the sorcerer at 1st, 6th, 11th, 16th, 21st, 26th, and 31st sorcerer class levels. These powers are:
- 1st: Primal Ray (Su): You may use your Bloodline to inflict (Circle 2 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 6d6 at character level 6) damage as a ray attack once per round as a standard action, at a maximum range of thirty feet. This ray may inflict either Energy or Physical damage, of the types you chose as your Bloodline Arcana, as you wish. If you project multiple rays, you may make each one of the damage type you choose. Note that you may Manaburn this effect!
- 6th: Primal Resistance (Ex): You gain ER and DR equal to your Sorcerer Class level, against the Energy damage and Physical damage types you chose for your Bloodline Arcana. If you already have ER or DR of the exact same type from another class ability, racial ability, feat, etc, this stacks.
- 11th: Eruption (Su): The magic in your blood erupts as a 7x7x7 cone adjacent to your space. You may inflict (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) damage once per round as a standard action, inflicting either Energy or Physical damage of the type you chose as your Bloodline Arcana. Creatures caught in this effect may make a saving throw against a DC of 12 + your Charisma stat modifier + 1/2 your Sorcerer level in order to take half damage. Note that you may Manaburn this effect! Note further that Selective Spell (Feat) does not work with this effect. Approach with caution!
- 16th: Primeval Enclave (Su): Any time you cast a spell that creates an interdimensional pocket or shelter of any sort, it is twice as large in one spatial dimension and can hold or sustain twice as many people. If you have 24 levels of Sorcerer, this increases to twice as large in two spatial dimensions, and can hold four times as many people. If you have 32 levels of Sorcerer, this increases to triple in size in all three spatial dimensions, and it can hold thirty times as many people. If you have items, abilities, or feats that also increases the size of an extradimensional space made with a spell you cast, this stacks!
- 31st: Reflesh (Su): Once per day, as a standard action, you can shuck off your body like a soiled robe, leaving you standing as a glowing skeleton. Your skeleton form may then teleport, as part of the same action, to any un-blocked square you can see. As you teleport away, your left-behind husk ignites into a maelstrom of primeval effects, creating a Prismatic Zone of 7x7x7 squares centered on your former body. All creatures in this zone are treated as if they were affected by all possible colors of a Prismatic Sphere (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), as if they traversed all the way through the Sphere from outside to in, in that order. All saves are made against a DC of 10 + your Charisma stat modifier + 1/2 your Sorcerer level. As the Prismatic Zone dissipates, the colors swirl and converge on your new location, cloaking your radiant skeleton in your flesh again. Note that if you choose to teleport to a square inside the Prismatic Zone, you are Immune to all effects.