Sanctuary (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 1
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, DF
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, yourself or creature touched
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: Will negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You call upon divine favor to shield a creature from the wrath of others. Make a melee touch attack against a creature. (Note that willing recipients may choose to let this succeed.) If this touch attack succeeds, the touched target is Exiled.
- If used upon an ally, this spell makes it very difficult to harm them for a short time.
- If used upon an enemy, then you have the ability to exact retribution upon them.
- If used upon yourself, then you are vulnerable to your own attacks...although why you would attack yourself is a matter for discussion.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.