Brilliant Inspiration (Bard Spell)
- Level: Bard 6
- School: Enchantment
- Casting Time: Immediate Action
- Components: V
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Until the start of your next turn
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You make a sharp exultant exclamation, while glancing at your target. As long as you have line of sight to your intended target, the magic opens a link between your subject and the Realms of Possibility, giving them amazing insights for a brief time.
- For one round, each time the subject of the spell makes an attack roll or skill check, it rolls 1d4+1 and adds it to the result. If any roll is a natural 20, the spell's effect ends - the incredible insight is spent. Note that only rolls on the main D20 can result in Critical Threats or Natural 20's, all this spell will do is allow success, not critical success.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.