Create Food and Water (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 3
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Ritual (typically, ten minutes)
- Components: V, S
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: none
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You call upon the generosity of the Heavens, imploring the Deities to grant sustenance.
- You touch various containers and utensils, and they glow with Divine Power as they become larded with sustenance. The food that this spell creates is simple fare of your choice (highly nourishing, if rather bland).
- This spell creates 5 pounds of dense, nourishing food and 3 gallons of water per caster level of the caster. This is enough food and water to feed three size Medium or Small creatures per day per level, or one size Large creature per level per day.
- The food so created decays and becomes inedible after 24 hours, although it can be kept fresh for another 24 hours by casting a Purify Food and Drink (Cleric Spell) on it. The water created by this spell is just like clean rain water, and it doesn't go bad as the food does, and will persist indefinitely, although it can certainly be tainted by external factors, may evaporate, etc..