Endure Elements (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 1
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: one target creature, Creature Touched
- Target or Area: creature touched
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- A creature protected by Endure Elements suffers no harm (non-lethal environmental damage) from being in a hot or cold environment. It can exist comfortably on the Prime Material Plane in conditions between -50 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit without having to make saving throws. The creature's equipment is likewise protected.
- Endure Elements doesn't provide any protection from Fire or Cold Damage, nor does it protect against other environmental hazards such as smoke, lack of air, and so forth.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.