Condition Severity: Strong
An enemy has shoved you into a particularly unfair little pocket dimension, where you are especially vulnerable to his attacks.
- Any action you take which includes dealing hit point damage to one or more enemies automatically fails, and any secondary effect(s) it might include fail to occur.
- You can still perform any actions which do not deal hit point damage.
- Attacks where the damage element is optional can also be used, as long as you declare you are not dealing damage.
- Non-Lethal Damage is still hit point damage.
- While Exiled is in effect, you are considered to be adjacent to the creature which caused you to be Exiled, regardless of the actual location of that enemy in relation to you.
- You are also still adjacent to any creatures you are actually adjacent to.
- The enemy which caused you to become Exiled automatically hits you with any attacks he makes. The enemy may still roll his attack rolls to see if any critical hits occur, but all attacks hit, regardless of the die result.
- While Exiled is in effect, the enemy which caused you to become Exiled is unable to direct any actions which deal hit point damage at anyone except you, even if those attacks normally affect multiple targets or an area.
- The Exiled condition automatically degrades to the Displaced condition at the end of your next turn.
- You can spend a standard action to attempt an Escape Artist check against the Maneuver Defense of the creature who inflicted this status. If there is no creature involved, the target is a challenging DC based on the CR of the effect. If you succeed on the check, you shrug off the condition. If you fail the attempt, the condition still degrades to Displaced at the end of your turn (or at the end of your next turn, if the condition was inflicted in the middle of your current turn).