Good Hope (Bard Spell)
- Level: Bard 4
- School: Enchantment
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M (A tiny wooden chest decorated with symbols, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), creatures you choose within range, no two of which may be more than 30 ft. apart
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell instills powerful hope in the subjects. Each affected creature gains a +2 Arcane Bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.