Hostile Juxtaposition (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V,S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- When you cast this spell, you reach out one hand and 'seize' an enemy creature within range to whom you have line of sight and line of effect. Then, with a powerful gesture, you "pull" that creature toward your space.
- If this spell is successfully cast and the target does not make their saving throw, you switch spaces with it via a teleport of yourself and the creature. The sudden shock of this hostile teleportation inflicts (Circle 5 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 15d6+15 at character level 15) of interstice (physical, rare) to the enemy creature. If it is too large to fit into the space you vacate, the spell fails to move the creature, it takes no damage, and instead you are teleported adjacent to it in the closest unblocked, unoccupied space. If there is no available space for you, then the spell fails completely.
- If the target makes its saving throw, then it does not move, but it still takes half damage as the magics you have directed at it tear at its form and it resists. It remains in its space and the caster is teleported adjacent to its space in the closest unblocked, unoccupied space. If there is no such adjacent space, then the spell does nothing.