Medium Fire Elemental (Killer; CR 3)
Neutral - Medium - Outsider (Elemental)
- Whether a patch of odd crystals in a ruined corridor, a pool of oddly turbulent water in a forest grove, a roaring breeze even indoors, or a cozy campfire with malevolent eyes, elementals can be found almost anywhere. Many elementals are spontaneous manifestations, creatures of elemental nature that have arisen from either natural or unnatural circumstance. Other elementals are deliberately made things, summoned or created by those with malevolent purpose, set as immortal guardians or stalkers of the world.
- Elementals may be fairly common or quite rare, depending upon the setting. In all cases, elementals provide plenty of challenges and fun for those heroic enough to face them.
- Fire is the first tool of civilization, that thing which defeats the night.
- That makes fire even more terrible when it is given deadly intent and self will. Fire elementals are terrifying masses of undying flame, needing no fuel to burn, although water is their bane. Like all fire, fire elementals cast off bright light and searing heat all around them, and on top of that, they seek to kill you in a very effective manner.
- Nothing will wake you up like having a pitched battle with your campfire…
- A Medium fire elemental is 8 feet long and weighs 5 pounds.