Music of the Spheres (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 6
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A stick of incense treated with special balms, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), creatures you choose within range, no two of which are more than 30 feet apart.
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The music of the spheres is the harmonic constant that plays under and through all of reality. It is this constant song, this otherworldly music, that keeps the laws of reality constant and the connections between the planes of existence strong.
- With this spell, one can amplify the underlying music of the spheres in the spell’s area of effect to infuse creatures you choose within the range. All creatures you choose gain Fast Healing 5, ER 10/-, and a +3 Arcane AND Divine bonus on all saving throws.
- This spell lays a dual charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell instead lays a dual charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a dual charge, a divine charge, or an arcane charge, may choose only one of these effects to keep. Dual charges are treated as both an arcane and a divine charge, and a creature may only ever have a single arcane charge and divine charge present on them at a time.