See Invisibility (Bard Spell)
- Level: Bard 3
- School: Universal
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M (A pinch of talc and powdered silver, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You can see any objects or beings that are invisible within your range of vision, as well as any that are ethereal, as if they were normally visible. You are allowed to make passive perception rolls against such creatures at distances within 30 feet, and active perception rolls against such creatures within 60 feet, and you ignore the bonuses Invisibility grants to stealth rolls.
- Such creatures are visible to you as translucent shapes, allowing you easily to discern the difference between visible, invisible, and ethereal creatures.
- This spell does not reveal the method used to obtain invisibility, seeing no difference between Invisibility (Bard Spell) or Invisibility, Greater (Bard Spell), for example. It does not reveal illusions or enable you to see through opaque objects. It does not reveal creatures who are simply behind objects, concealed, or otherwise hard to see.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.