Blasphemy (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 7
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, DF
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature you choose within range
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You pull upon your divine faith and beliefs to excoriate your target, destroying their ego in the process. The target of this spell suffers (Circle 7 damage): 1d6+2 points of damage per character level (max 20d6+40 at character level 20) points of Holy (energy, rare) damage, and becomes Slandered until the end of your next turn. The target may make a saving throw as described above to reduce the damage by half, but the condition is unaffected.
- At character level 20, the condition laid by this spell is instead Disgraced. Success on the saving throw reduces this to Slandered.