From Epic Path
Condition Severity: Weak
One or more of your senses has been over-stimulated, making it difficult for you to perceive the battle around you.
- You take a -1 penalty on attack rolls
- You take a -1 penalty to Perception checks.
- If you are affected by multiple Dazzled conditions, these penalties are cumulative.
- Dazzled automatically ends at the end of your next turn.
- You can spend a swift action to attempt an Escape Artist check against the Maneuver Defense of the creature who inflicted this status. If there is no creature involved, the target is a challenging DC based on the CR of the effect. If you succeed on the check, the condition ends. You may retry this as often as you like, as long as you have sufficient actions to do so.