Jump to navigation Jump to search
Condition Severity: Weak
One or more of your senses has been over-stimulated, making it difficult for you to perceive the battle around you.
- You take a -1 penalty on attack rolls
- You take a -1 penalty to Perception checks.
- If you are affected by multiple Dazzled conditions, these penalties are cumulative to a maximum of -5.
- Note: Monsters can be affected by Dazzled multiple times; this is considered a single condition.
If the ability, trap, or effect description includes specific directions for how the condition is ended, then that is the primary means of ending this condition. In many cases, it is the only way to end the condition. If nothing is specifically listed for ending the condition, then the following methods can be used to end it, instead:
- Dazzled automatically ends at the end of your next turn.
- You can spend a swift action to attempt an Escape Artist check against the Maneuver Defense of the creature who inflicted this status. If there is no creature involved, the target is a challenging DC based on the CR (challenge rating) of the effect. If you succeed on the check, the condition ends. You may retry this as often as you like, as long as you have sufficient actions to do so.