Effortless Armor (Ranger Poultice)
- Level: Ranger 2
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, F (A Suit of Armor with which you are Proficient.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Armor you wear no longer reduces your speed. You also reduce the armor's armor check penalty by 1 + 1 per five caster levels (maximum 5).
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.