Effortless Armor (Ranger Poultice)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, F (A Suit of Armor with which you are Proficient.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This poultice is made of soft, tender shoots mixed with soothing and strengthening herbs and botanicals. The holder may slather it upon a suit of armor they are proficiently wearing, and the power in the balm makes the armor slightly more flexible, thinner, and generally less galling to wear. The Armor they wear no longer reduces their speed. The poultice also reduces the armor's armor check penalty by 1, + 1 per five character levels of the herbalist Ranger (round down, maximum 5).
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.