Guidance (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 0
- School: Universal
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature touched
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell imbues the subject with a touch of divine guidance. The creature gets a +1 Divine Bonus on a single attack roll, saving throw, or skill check. It must choose to use the bonus before making the roll to which it applies.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.