From Epic Path
Condition Severity: Weak
One of your limbs has become severely damaged.
- You suffer a -2 penalty to attack rolls.
- If you have any source of fast healing (e.g. regeneration), it ceases to provide any benefit, except as described in the "Ended-By" section, below.
- If you have a source of fast healing (e.g. regeneration), instead of healing hit point damage, the healing is applied towards restoring the function of your damaged limb. Your fast healing stops healing your hit points, and instead accumulates in a separate pool.
- Once that pool reaches an amount greater than or equal to the CR of the creature or effect which inflicted the condition, the pool is expended to immediately end the Impaired condition.
- Your fast healing provides no healing benefits to you until the round after the Impaired condition is ended.
- You can spend a swift action to attempt an Escape Artist check against the Maneuver Defense of the creature who inflicted this status. If there is no creature involved, the target is a challenging DC based on the CR of the effect. If you succeed on this check, you do not suffer the -2 penalty on attack rolls until the start of your next turn. You may retry this as often as you like, as long as you have sufficient actions to do so.
- If not cleared, the Impaired condition persists until healed.