Sanctify Corpse (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 1
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A pinch of silver dust, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, corpse touched.
- Duration: A year and a day
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell blesses a corpse with positive energy, preventing it from being turned into an undead creature. Attempts to raise the corpse as an undead automatically fail. If the corpse is of a person slain by a creature that creates undead out of its slain foes (such as a shadow, mohrg, or wraith), that effect is delayed until the end of this spell. It is possible to protect a corpse for an extended time by casting this spell repeatedly as it expires.