Diamond Spray (Ranger Poultice)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: No
- This poultice is brewed with clear sap, pulp, and balms from various succulents and herbs. Small bits of clear stones, such as quartz or moissanite, are mixed in. To use the poultice, the holder shouts at the plaster and slaps it. With a brittle snap, a short blast of tiny, sparkling slivers as hard and sharp as diamonds springs from the ruptured plaster at tremendous speed.
- This burst of diamond splinters is a ray attack, directed at any creature in range of the poultice to whom the holder has line of sight and line of effect. If the holder succeeds in a ranged touch attack, the unfortunate victim suffers (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) of piercing (physical, common) damage, and suffers a Bleed equal to the character level of the herbalist Ranger who prepared the poultice.